Effective: May 01, 2019.
Welcome to the website of stanbypics.com.
We value your trust and take your privacy seriously! That’s why we guarantee confidentiality of all personal data, in accordance to the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
You may be wondering what we do with your personal data. Therefore, we would like to explain to you which data we process, why and how we process it in this policy.
If you have questions about the processing of your personal data, don’t hesitate to contact us through email@example.com
A. WHO WE ARE
B. DATA COLLECTION
Stanbypics.com processes your personal data so you can better use our services. Below you can find an overview of the personal data that we process, if you give permission for this, and for which services is the data used.
The data that we collect compromises of
- data about your activities on our website
- data about your surfing behaviour across various websites
- your internet browser and device type
This includes: IP address, browser type, operating system, clicks on hyperlinks, the domain name of the website that sent you to our website and all other information that you choose to share when using third-party websites.
We use these statistics to improve the website and our organisational updates through email and to better tailor our offering to your preferences.
B.2 Contact information
We collect the data that you actively provide during the following activities, if you give permission for it:
- when filling in forms (e.g. contact, downloads, events, …) on our websites
- in correspondence
- during voice calls
The following data can be collected in our databases:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address
- Enquiry details
- Other personal data that you actively provide
For job applications through the online form, we also collect the following data to make the application run smoothly:
We also collect certain statistics when you read our newsletter.
We use MailChimp for sending digital forms and direct marketing emails and managing mailing lists. MailChimp sends these through a server in the United States. They secure your data and are part of a certified EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Your privacy is therefore also respected by them!
C. RETENTION PERIOD OF YOUR DATA?
- Standbypics.com doesn’t keep your personal data longer than is absolutely necessary to realise the goals for which these data were collected.
- The data of these contact people will be kept until an opt-out has taken place or until they have asked to be removed from the databases.
- Standbypics.com keeps your personal data for 3 years after you have unsubscribed from our newsletter and other direct marketing updates. This is to map the results of our communication channels on the one hand and to improve our communication based on the market feedback on the other hand.
- People with whom we would like to discuss a business opportunity and that we haven’t contacted yet. These are the people that we would like to contact by phone, email, LinkedIn or other social media etc.
- These people will be kept in our database for a maximum of 60 days and will be deleted if there hasn’t been any business contact or direct marketing consent during those 60 days.
D. PRIVACY RIGHTS
Everyone has rights with regards to personal data. If you would like to invoke one of those rights, you can best turn to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to process all requests within a month.
You have the right to:
- delete your personal data (removal from our databases)
- access the personal data that we might have on you
- change, complete or delete incorrect data
- stop the processing of your personal data
- limit the processing of your personal data
- object / resist the processing of your personal data
If you don’t want to receive any newsletters or organisational updates from Standbypics.com anymore, you can unsubscribe at any time through the unsubscribe section in each email of Standbypics.com.
E. SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Standbypics.com does not sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is absolutely necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with legal obligations.
We make a processing agreement with companies that process your data for us to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Standbypics.com stays responsible for this processing.
F. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
F.1 We ensure good security
Standbypics.com truly values your privacy. That’s why we spend time on and give consideration to the security of our systems and personal data. We also want to be transparent about which data we collect and how we do this.
We won’t only keep the collected personal data secure in our databases. Because the processing takes place in SiteGround Spain S.L. server in Amsterdam,NL Datacenter.They secure your data and are compliant with the Privacy regulations under GDPR. Your privacy is therefore also respected by them. For further detail of service provider compliance please refer to https://www.siteground.com/privacy.htm.
G. UPDATED PRIVACY STATEMENT
G.1 Privacy statement update
H. CONTACT US
Do you have questions about our privacy statement or the way in which we collect, use or process personal data?
You can always contact us:
- Through e-mail: email@example.com
- On the following address:
Standbypics UG – Tal 44, 80331 München, Deutschland.
If you have complaints with regard to the way in which Standypics.com collects and processes personal data, you can file a complaint to the Privacy Committee at:
The Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information
Husarenstr. 30 – 53117 Bonn
T 49 (0) 228-997799-0
F +49 (0) 228-997799-5550